Saturday, April 10, 2021

Hot take: I don't really care about "being strong" or "feeling empowered", I want to lose weight to look good

I'm happy for everyone who has a reason to lose weight and is doing so! No one's reason is better than anyone else's.

That being said - the overall consensus with this sub seems to be "just get healthy and be strong, weight loss is a byproduct!" or "I lost 40 pounds but I'm most proud of feeling powerful!"

And of course more power to you, if that's your case.

But for me - I'm losing weight to look good. So that when all this corona mess is over, I can wear a tight sundress and go out for brunch with the girls and make eyes at the cute line cook. That's the goal, anything else is sooooo far in second place it's not even on my mind.

I went from 5'5 150 to 134 in the past 5 months by eating 1600 calories a day and 2-3 days a week for gym time. My ultimate goal is whatever weight I have a flat stomach at (probably 120ish) so I can wear aforementioned tight sundress lol

I wish I could find a community that admits we're motivated by looks but so far all I've found is Tiktok which is a little too young for me and sort of reminds me of the bad parts of 2012 Tumblr in terms of promoting some iffy stuff.

Anyways, is anyone on the same wavelength?

And since the sub has a limit on how long a post can be: Empty words to meet word limit. Empty words to meet word limit. Empty words to meet word limit. Empty words to meet word limit. Empty words to meet word limit. Empty words to meet word limit.

submitted by /u/LevyMevy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QbAawM

No comments:

Post a Comment