Saturday, April 17, 2021

I am feeling demotivated at the gym

Long story short, I have joined a gym. I have been thinking about it for years, but for the first time, I have joined a gym. I am going there regularly for the last one month. I have to travel around 20 km to attend the gym, but I enjoy it.

Currently, I am about 20 kg overweight. I have switched to a healthy diet plan and maintaining a modest calorie deficit. Thanks to this forum. However, I am waiting for the weight loss result.

I have very friendly trainers at the gym. My exercise is a mix of cardio and weightlifting. I like cardio more than weightlifting, I think doing cardio is less confusing, and I sweat a lot.

However, it seems every time I am making mistakes with the weight lifting exercise. For example, I can't get it right with an incline dumbbell press or let pull down. I feel like others are judging it when I am doing it wrong. Sometimes they do. It makes me think that if I am doing it wrong, I will not lose weight or body fat. And it makes me very afraid and demotivated.

Do you think it's okay for weight loss as long as I move my body?

submitted by /u/mr2020robot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gjydcO

No comments:

Post a Comment