Saturday, April 17, 2021

I am no longer using the scale.

SW: 215lbs, CW: 165lbs, GW:130Llbs, Height : 5'5

Hello everyone. I have struggled with weight loss for quite some time and thanks to my thyroid condition, it's much harder than it should be. My weight loss journey started two years ago, but it has been on and off, not consistent at all during those years.

To actually start losing weight in a satisfactory pace, I need to be consuming around 1000 calories daily. This amount is exhausting, my diet is very limited and often I jump up to 1500 calories every 3 days of that restriction. It's tiring, it's getting old, but for the final 30lbs I want to lose Im equipped with motivation to try my hardest.

The thing is, the number on the scale hasn't budged in two weeks. I have recently started resistance traning using a 10lbs weight - an hour daily/6 times per week. I added that into my daily programme and even though people tell me I look different, I don't see it, and I'm not losing any weight. Im growing very frustrated and being somewhat obsessed with the scale as I am, I become very sad whenever I see that my efforts are not paying off. I doubt it's the scale's problem. I'm considering using the scale once per month, though I already know Im not going to achieve my goals set for April. Is anyone else faced with the same problem?

submitted by /u/Saphenzie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ee3Hhx

No comments:

Post a Comment