Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Let's share: What habits/routines have you tried that are helpful for your weight loss?

For me, I found that drinking 2 cups of water before every meal really helped me a lot. It reduces my appetite so I won't overeat. I eat about 80% of what I normally would eat and I would still feel full. I remember there was some academic research about it that people would lose 30%-40% more weight if they do this and from my own experience I would say this really works. And I can do this wherever I am, at home or in a restaurant, so there are no excuses for not doing it and it's just so easy to keep doing it.

Another one is switching to smaller plates. This one is also for portion control. I switched to smaller plates at home and I would only eat one plate of food. Though this one is a little bit more difficult if I'm eating out but it stills helps me when I'm at home.

I used to count calories but it was hard to keep doing it and I stopped, but I found just these two small habits are as helpful as calorie counting.

Are there any habits or small changes to your routines that helped you lose weight? Can you share them?

submitted by /u/bafil596
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ae3oCh

No comments:

Post a Comment