Wednesday, April 14, 2021

How long to see a true transformation? SW: 200.6 GW: 175 CW: 182

Hi all- long time lurker and love hearing about everyone’s successes but also the tough times and seeing the great support system here!

I’m a 5’7” 38 year old male, history of up and down yo-yos but I think I have it right this time. Using MyFitnessPal to track CICO since January 4, 2021 and eat and drink almost whatever I want on Saturday afternoon/night. 4 mornings of workout a week and one bonus 2 mile walk on weekends. Having fun with it and feel like I can do this for a long, long time.

My question is how long does it take to see a real transformation ? I certainly feel and look better, but still have a very soft belly, lovehandles, etc. I am the lowest weight since I was 23, but I felt like 182 at 23 was way more leaner - is that because I’m 15 years older and that’s just how things work? Or could it be my body needs time to “catch up” with the weight loss?

Looking for any feedback from people who had similar journeys. I know you can’t “spot lose weight” so will the tight midsection come with more time and more weight loss?

Thanks for reading and wishing you all tons of success!

submitted by /u/AlphaLion999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3si3NKb

No comments:

Post a Comment