Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Creatine and dietary changes have helped me with more than just maintaining/increasing lifts on a deficit.

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my experience with creatine as a 17 year old teen. I go to school and have recently started weight lifting a year ago for physique. I decided to go on a cut a month ago due to finally surpassing my weight gain goal. I decided to take creatine and change my diet to be strict and clean while I was at it.

WOW.

Call it placebo but I am able to understand school lessons and AP classes with clarity and transparency. I feel much more motivated to do things in my life, and the eagerness to learn and soak up information like a sponge has come through. I am the happiest I have ever been. To anyone struggling to stay on a strict and clean diet, just know that there are very big perks in the long run, one that may translate to much more than just physical changes. Creatine may vary from person to person, but I believe it has also been a very big contribution to both physical and mental changes. It does not hurt to try :)

2 years before and after, first pic when I started my weight loss journey and second pic is a year from when I started weightlifting.

submitted by /u/bollshot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q40bhR

No comments:

Post a Comment