Saturday, April 10, 2021

Looking for advice

I’m currently 316lbs at 5’3.5” yes that .5” matters lol.

I’m about to start my weight loss journey 2.0. I originally started in 2019 and lost 65lbs by 2020. Then covid happened and food was scarce in my area for so long that I ran out of stocked foods and couldn’t replenish and well I stopped my diet and haven’t got back on it. I have continued to lose weight but only about 1-3 lbs every 3 months based on doctor visits.

I hate walking, no way in hell could I jog at this point lol, I’ve thought of a Zumba class as it sounds interesting but mostly I want to do weigh lifting. I have to start with a personal trainer and also have to heal my shoulder with PT first. I have a shoulder impingement in my right shoulder with life of doing weight lifting on my own as a teen and lifting too much too fast. Then working in IT and carrying equipment sometimes odd shaped equipment or awkward design and well my injured my right arm pretty bad.

I’m considering joining Anytime Fitness basically across the street from my work site or at least the main work site and hitting it up every day for 45 minutes at lunch time then another 45 minutes after work. I want to do upper body opposite days M-F and then switch up every week as in upper, lower, upper then next week lower, upper, lower etc.

I’m not sure about Zumba pricing and also anytime fitness pricing so I just want to start with anytime fitness as I see myself going there more than Zumba. At least right now. I’d also consider Zumba on Saturdays. It’s kind of all up in the air right now as I’m still planning.

And yea I talk/write a lot. For one question. Sorry. I get it from my father.

At 315lbs if all I did was 5 day a week weight training and eating healthy and drinking healthier would I lose weight and a decent amount of weight while also gaining muscle. Do I really need to have a cardio aspect?

submitted by /u/Rubicon2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3teBnSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment