Saturday, April 10, 2021

I've not lost much weight in my stomach area, what is going on?

Ive come across a dilemma in my weight loss journey. I am a woman for reference.

I am 5'2" and have almost lost 10 lbs currently 185. I can really see the difference in my legs and face so far. Sadly my belly is huge. I know you can't spot lose but I am concerned. My belly really sticks out when I am wearing jeans or other bottoms, even though my face is looking better and my legs are getting thinner.

Even when I lose the 80-85 lbs as my goal (planning on reaching it by April 2022), will I still have a big belly? Is this due to carbs? My body measurements put me at an hourglass measurement and id rather no be 100-105 lbs some day looking pregnant when Ive never been. Anyone experienced this? Should I just be patient?

submitted by /u/cancersukks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39WiMDl

No comments:

Post a Comment