Sunday, April 11, 2021

Lost 100lbs in a year, maintaining since February, need advice

Tl;dr: maintaining weight at 1950kcal but constantly light headed and very hungry. What do?

A bit of a wall of text incoming:

My stats:

F32 5‘6.5“

starting weight 259lbs, hypothyroidism, pco (but went away with weight loss)

current weight since February:150lbs

Bodyfat according to the army calculator 27.6%

I’ve been overweight since birth, coming from an overweight/obese family. So maintaining normal weight is very very new to me, and I thought you guys could help me with a reality check in terms of maintenance. (Maybe I should have waited till maintenance Monday’s or the century club though...)

I’ve lost 100lbs in a year by eating at 1500kcal, doing 30 min yoga everyday, walk at home cardio type of thing 4 times a week for 30min, dumbbells training at home 3 times a week (30-40min). Did approx 15k steps a day on average

Tracked my tdee with the adaptive tdee spreadsheet, where I’ve watched my tdee go down from 2700 to 2250 over the year (which is normal ofc due to lower mass).

Towards the end I’ve lost my period (doctor says it’s normal with such extreme weight loss, gave me hormonal pills and I got my period a month later) but I’ve decided to go into maintenance for the time being to normalize my hormones and I guess well-being.

To be safe and not regain immediately I went for 1900kcal and wanted to slowly go up to 2250kcal, but for some reason Im very slowly gaining weight at 1950 (like 1/4lbs in a month since February ). So it’d seem 1900 is my maintenance, but I feel soooo hungry and light headed. What do I do? Is it normal at maintenance?

I eat approx 110g protein everyday, 50ish fat, lotsa fiber, drink a gallon of water. Current routine: 30min vinyasa yoga daily, 1hr cardio walking 4times a week, 1hr dumbbells workout 3x week, 12k steps on average this last month.

I’ve lost a pants size in the last month, but weight is the same. Also waist stayed the same but lower belly + hips became smaller. Definitely losing fat, but that’s still maintenance, right?

Tl;dr: maintaining weight at 1950kcal but constantly light headed and very hungry. What do?

submitted by /u/LiveBlanket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a1VfRq

No comments:

Post a Comment