Wednesday, April 7, 2021

M32 5’8” 257 Lbs, lost 35 but regained

Hey all,

Long time lurker but never really a poster but I just wanted to start off and say that everyone’s stories on here have been so amazing. Congrats to everyone who have reached their goals and everyone working on heading that direction.

To the topic at hand, I don’t know if this is really the correct place to discuss it, but recently I lost about 35 Lbs on my journey to hitting ~180 and was feeling great. Sadly though I lost my father 6 months ago to a sudden stroke, and backslid hard.

I’m an emotional eater as I’m sure a good chunk of us are, and it really took a toll on me but so did regaining the weight. It seemed to go from making unhealthy choices to flat out binge eating.

I’ve tried to curb it here and there but only recently have felt up to really trying again and getting back on that so called wagon.

Not 100% sure why I’m mentioning this, maybe I just wanted to vent or commiserate, or even just hear people’s tips for how they got back to it on their journey.

Regardless thank you to anyone who reads this and a bigger thank you to anyone who comments.

Looking forward to posting my own weight loss milestones in the near future.

submitted by /u/StupidityHurts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cVaAFg

No comments:

Post a Comment