Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Quarantine Gain Update

 This is my very first post on here so here I go. I’m a 19 yo 5’3 female who’s always been fit since I played travel soccer. I had to get a spinal fusion at 16 yo which made me quit soccer. I was very good at managing my weight and staying in shape (125 lbs and wore a size 2 jeans) until quarantine hit. I gained around 35 pounds from May 2020-January 2021 and at my heaviest was 160 lbs. This really impacted my confidence as I started getting stretch marks, cellulite, and started to notice my clothes (especially jeans) no longer fit. I started my weight loss journey at the end of February and today (April 7th) marks my 5 lbs lost! I know it’s not a major accomplishment but it gave me a boost of confidence today. I know I can do this now and the scale is showing that CICO is paying off. For reference, I don’t eat the best and workout on occasion but not consistently. I have been struggling to stick to CICO, but here I am losing 5 pounds! This is giving me the motivation I need to stick to CICO and not let weight control my life. 

TL;DR: Gained 35 pounds during quarantine to 160 lbs. Today marks 5 lbs lost.

submitted by /u/Suspicious-Wall3859
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39SkkhB

No comments:

Post a Comment