Sunday, April 11, 2021

Maintained for 2 months! Back on the loseit train.

So I lost just about 11lbs since December. In an effort to see if I actually changed my habits (knowing I needed to make big adjustments for going back to in person school and much longer hours) I chose to actively eat toward my maintenance Kcal.

All of this really was to prove to myself that I don't need to constantly be losing or gaining. This was to see if I could actually maintain my weight within about 2 lbs.

And by gosh almight- I did.

How did I do it? CICO and a little unintentional fasting due to my working hours. This was all done without any additional exercise.

So onto phase 2! Which is adding in some walks, hikes with the dog, and some fun at home workouts while I cut back my Kcal to 500 kcal under my maintenance and get this ball rolling again!

To anyone who is struggling with how slow they are losing weight- no one said this was a race. Lose 10 lbs and then maintain for a month or too then lose another 10. I'm honestly happier and feel less binge-y doing it this way. I sure hope this helps someone!

A graph of my progress since December. Weight loss is not linear at all over here. 😂

submitted by /u/Kthomas39
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dSoIyp

No comments:

Post a Comment