Sunday, April 11, 2021

The journey begins

Hello everyone!! I am a little new to this sub Reddit. I am starting the biggest weight loss journey of my life tomorrow. I’ve always been a bigger kid idk how since I’ve played soccer for around 13 years now. I am currently 19 and I’m my first year of college during the pandemic I had actually followed a very rigorous workout schedule to train for college soccer but decided due to my mental health and overall lack of motivation I would not be playing collegiate soccer so I fell into a slump and gained all the weight I had lost plus some. I haven’t weighed myself in a while but I’d say I’m in the 235-245 range. I’m not really upset with myself or anything I just want to do this for me and my health. I also want so badly to fit into large clothes again lol. Thank you all for your posts of encouragement and motivation, you have inspired me to get on the wagon as well. Good luck to everyone and know you are not alone!!

submitted by /u/SneakySneaks1453
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PMZrOd

No comments:

Post a Comment