Monday, April 19, 2021

need advice(?) for 60-70 lb weight loss (women specifically)

This is for women who have lost 60+ pounds. How much smaller/how many bra sizes did you go down once you lost 60-70 lbs? And where there any exercises/work outs that helped you lose breast fat?

I started at 5’5 and 183 and currently i’m down to 174, and my goal weight is around 115. I noticed that as i’ve lost weight so far my rib cage has gotten smaller and my bra band feel really loose but my actual breasts haven’t gotten smaller. I’m really scared that once i lose the 70 lbs my boobs wont be that much smaller, they are pretty big and uncomfortable but i want to lose 70 lbs before i even consider a breast reduction.

submitted by /u/em0pisces
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tzINQG

No comments:

Post a Comment