Thursday, April 8, 2021

New here, just introducing myself

Hi all, just recently started my weight loss journey (again... for not the first time). Last week I saw I was over 230 lbs on the scale and decided enough of that. I've lost significant weight a few times in the past. I went from almost 200 to 155 lbs in my late 20's (44 now). I then settled out around 175 lbs for years until I quit smoking and ballooned to ~220. I joined a dietbet transformer in 2018 to motivate me to rectify that and got back down to 198 lbs. Over the past two years I've slowly put all that back on and more, so it's back to trying to make fitness and a decent diet part of my lifestyle (and hopefully keep it there this time). I weighed in at 232.2 lbs the beginning of last week, and am now at 227.4.

I'm logging all my food and drink in myfitnesspal and trying to get to the gym at least 5 days a week. Missed yesterday because I was taking my dad to an appointment that took up the whole day, but I'm heading back in to the gym this afternoon to make up for it. Hoping to be able to post some good before and after pics later this year.

submitted by /u/jlcnuke1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q30Z6i

No comments:

Post a Comment