Thursday, April 15, 2021

No weight loss in almost 3 weeks, feeling like crap

Hi guys, just after weighing myself again this morning and honestly I'm so upset rn. For reference I am 5'5 (165cm) and currently weigh 10st 11lbs (151lbs). 27 year old female.

I started trying to lose weight again about a month ago, I've lost weight in the past, most recently before Christmas where I lost half a stone in a matter of weeks. At the time I was going to a gym to do weight training. Since Christmas I gained it all back and then some, to the point that I weighed the heaviest in my life (11st 1lb/155lbs).

So I figured out my tdee and started off on 1700 calories and lost 4lb the first week, I wasn't really doing workouts that week but still lost 4lb. Since then (27th March) I have stayed the same weight. I do home bodyweight workouts at least 3 times a week (gyms are closed rn) now and started back into c25k this week, have been getting plenty water and since Monday have dropped to 1500 calories per day. I'm getting more fruit and veg into my diet and apart from a few days at Easter where I couldn't weigh myself anyway, I have been at a deficit this whole time. Also getting 10k steps a day.

Still nothing.

I don't know how much more I can do? Going from weight training to bodyweight training makes me feel like my workouts aren't as intense rn which is why I added c25k but even at that I don't understand how things could have stalled so bad after a great start. I know people will say maybe I've lost some centimetres but honestly I care more about scale weight having managed it before so those types of comments won't be helpful.

Just wondering if anyone has advice or experienced the same?

submitted by /u/mother-of-pigeons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wYImkL

No comments:

Post a Comment