Monday, April 12, 2021

People losing from 150lbs or less - what worked for you (female)?

I currently weigh 143lbs, down from 153 about ten months ago, a rapid (1-2 month) loss followed by some fluctuation after lockdowns came back in as I wasn't getting much exercise. In the past three or so weeks I have dropped 3lbs down. I am hoping to lose 10-20lbs, depending on how happy I am with my appearance 10lbs from now (my ambitious goal is 120, but I may slow down at 130 for example if I am happy with the results enough to ease my weight loss regime). Perhaps relevant that I have been variations of chubby since I was about 15, prior to which I was what they call "naturally skinny"!

It can be hard to find advice for people losing from a 'healthy' weight from other people who have done the same. My particular concerns are that I carry a LOT of weight around my middle - I am a 29.5/30in waist 37in hips and would like to be something more like 27 if that's possible for my body (I am an hourglass shape). I managed to lose an inch off of my hips from a LOT of walking the last month - but nothing shifted from my waist. I also dislike my upper arms but I wouldn't even know where to begin with weights - I don't want to start with an exercise that won't work!

What worked for you? Foods, calories, exercise. What did you do at the gym if you went? What did you do to burn extra fat and tone up if you exercised at home? Any advice for lowering body fat percentage? Thank you!

P.S. Nothing like keto diet please!

submitted by /u/Kindly-Commercial-78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3togS5S

No comments:

Post a Comment