Monday, April 12, 2021

Lower belly problem - please help

Hi all - my post was deleted from xxfitness and they advised to post here I’m not sure if this is directly weight loss related but I’m hoping you can help.

I’m in my mid 20s relatively fit - exercised daily for the past 15 plus years (mix of HIIT, circuits, swimming, walking, weight lifting, CrossFit etc) and am about 5ft10 and 70kg ish and would guess my body fat to be around 20-25%.

I’m relatively ok with my figure apart from my lower belly. My upper abs are visible (can see the centre and side lines and my waist is slim) but my lower sticks out far from the upper belly really significantly - I have a sort of spare tyre round my hips but the stomach in the middle is really obvious. Sometimes it’s solid sometimes you can pinch the skin all around it and it looks so odd.

I don’t think it is a posture or pelvic tilt problem. It could be bloating but is there even in the morning when I wake up. I know you can’t spot reduce fat but wondered if there is anything I can do about it? I was exercising two hours a day last summer and eating around 1600 cals for 3 months and saw no change to my weight or figure - just with gyms opening soon want to see if I can do anything now I’m kicking off hard sport again?

Thanks - let me know if this isn’t the right place to post but I really appreciate any suggestions.

submitted by /u/BarracudaBarracuda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g8pFVV

No comments:

Post a Comment