Monday, April 12, 2021

Question about weight fluctuation

Hey, first of all English is not my first language Two weeks ago I decided to lose some weight to be better for my prom and my weight was 148 lbs 2 weeks ago. Last week i weighed myself and I lost 1kg so I was 146lbs

Well I've been walking a lot more and cutting caloties like chips chocolate etc so I was losing 1kg per week but yesterday I had a birthday in a pizza restaurant. So today I weighed myself again and I was 148 again (when I should be 143 lbs after 2 weeks of weight loss)

I dont really think I've not lost weight correctly/ didnt burn enough because I have done the same as the first week so I think my weight has fluctuated due to yesterday (these restaurants use a lot of salt and big dinners are very heavy, today I woke up kinda sick) and also I've not sleeping good reciently due to school I had never knew about weight fluctuation until now so I'm kinda lost hahaha

What should I do to weigh myself tomorrow and know my real weight? Thanks!

submitted by /u/SrRickky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tg0wfU

No comments:

Post a Comment