Monday, April 12, 2021

How do I divide my macros?

I’ve been on a calorie deficit for a few months now, but I wanted to ask is there a definite way to calculate and divide my macros?

I know that u have to eat 1g of protein per 1Ib of body weight. But how do I calculate my carbs and fats? Especially during a caloric deficit.

I am a 22 year old female, I weigh 60kg and I am 163cm tall. When I first started my weight loss journey they told me to consume 1700 calories. The protein was in the 130-140 range, my carbs were 150g and fats were 60-70. But I didn’t notice any weight change until I lowered my carbs to 100g and increased my protein till 165 and now I’m losing 0.6kg weekly. I just wanted to know if there was a mathematical way of calculating the carbs as well as fats.

Edit: when can I expect to lose stubborn belly fat? And have visible muscles?

submitted by /u/murderstone0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PZ7M1d

No comments:

Post a Comment