Monday, April 12, 2021

What's a cool way of responding to, 'OMG you've lost so much weight'?

Hi there, I am still on my journey, ten years plus but its all heading in the right direction (378 to 266 and counting). Its been a yoyo with great bursts of focus followed by troughs of despair and gain but ultimately I keep pushing forward. Recently I have started pilates, swimming and mountain biking and am looking pretty good. I'm 6ft 3" and hide a lot of my weight although I still have a horrible gut. Anyway, whenever someone comments on my appearance I become horribly tounge tied. I'm a confident guy, happily married and have no real confidence issues (apart from my appearance) but I always hit a block when complimented. I either totally downplay it and dismiss it as not where I want to be or just trip over my own mouth. Any suggestions on how to handle a compliment on weight loss with grace or humour? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/OldPainless78
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wP1fqt

No comments:

Post a Comment