Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Postpartum weight loss/calorie confusion/no clue on what to do for my final 5-8 lbs!

I am trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, two weeks after giving birth i lost 21 pounds (obviously fluid and all the other things that reduce) Then I started a diet and have slowly incorporated exercise (approved by doctor) I started first with having 1500 calories, I lost a good amount of pounds on that then had to slowly reduce. I am at my final 8 lbs to lose and its NOT coming off at all. I just reduced now to 1200 the last week and my weight has gone up! (not a lot but obviously that should not happen) And yes, I am accurately logging calories (I used to have an eating disorder in my past, I don't eat any "hidden" such as sauce or cook with oils, I measure and weigh portions) Also, I am not breastfeeding either. I eat breakfast around 8am, lunch at 12pm and dinner around 6-6:30. I have two snacks in between those times.

I am doing strength and toning yoga every day as well as walking and some core building exercises. Nothing super intense. But i usually have an hour of moderate exercise a day. My diet is very healthy, I have lean meats, vegetables, fruits, whole grains and some healthy fats. I am not doing any sort of "diet" just having reduced calories while eating healthy foods. I mainly drink water and have black coffee and tea. I'll have the occasional diet soda but usually maybe 3 a week.

What am I doing wrong? I need advice because this is the first time i have had to lose weight for any reason and the only times I have lost weight in the past has been when I had an eating disorder so honestly I have no idea what is normal for weight loss.

submitted by /u/Result-Fragrant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gxkbnR

No comments:

Post a Comment