Wednesday, April 21, 2021

After losing weight, do you feel cold?

First post - hope I’m not doing it wrong, but:

I have lost 6.5 kilos (14 pounds) - SW 81kg (178pounds) CW 74.5 kg (164 pounds) and my goal is to lose a couple more (72kg) I’m 34F and 5 foot 10

The weather has just turned cold where I am (in Australia, autumn), but I am feeling reaaaaaaally cold. More than other years. Today I even had to wear my warm coat in my office indoors because I couldn’t get warm without it.

Someone made a comment about being cold after losing weight. Is this possible even after my smallish weight loss? I am wondering if any of you have experienced this kind of thing?

(Maybe it’s just that since we spent last winter in lockdown, I’ve forgotten what normal cold weather is!)

submitted by /u/Panda_mo_neeum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32wtCvN

No comments:

Post a Comment