Monday, April 12, 2021

Rapid Weight Loss After Plateau Possible

Started during beginning mid Jan 2021. I am 5 feet 7 inch and weighed 90 kg (198.4 lbs) today I am 79.1 kg (174.3 lbs) (April 12, 2021).

Now long story short. I tried full Keto plus fasting sometimes and I would do cardio workout and stretching and what not. For the past 30 days I was floating around 80 to 81 KG, that is I would not drop weight despite my efforts. Sometimes went as low as 80.4 kg and then shot back up to 81 kg next day. Due to this fluctuation I started giving up my strict regime and started eating carbs.

Fast forward to now. During the last week I am like screw it, I started eating carbs twice a day, even having midnight desert snack, hardly working out once a week. And WHOA I am in my 79.1 KG today. Is this normal? I am shredding weight despite eating full on carbs and desert and without working out. I believe tomorrow I may hit in the 78 kg range.

submitted by /u/Haxxor1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g2Y9ch

No comments:

Post a Comment