Friday, April 2, 2021

Should I cut down my calories down to lose more weight?

I’ve been eating healthily and exercising regularly, but I’m impatient and want to speed up my weight loss. I’m obese and short so I don’t think I need as much food as the average person. I was thinking I could eat less than 1000 calories a day to speed up by results while exercising intensely and moderately.

I just hate this feeling of being fat. I’ve lost thirty pounds already in two months, but I wonder if I could do more. I know this is probably a stupid question, but I just need to get it off my chest. I’m 5’1 and female, weighing 209 pounds.

I currently eat 1200-1500 calories a day (depending on the meal and exercise), do ballet workouts 4-5 times a week and do ballet HIIT three times a week. I’ve been thinking about adding more strength training and more HIIT, but cut the calories down in the process. I always hear you should burn off more than you eat.

submitted by /u/LandisLit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fC9XCc

No comments:

Post a Comment