Friday, April 2, 2021

(Vent) Bad day

I'm visiting home for Easter and I'm still struggling with weight. Everytime I come home my dad just talks about weight loss all the time and it makes me feel like I'm a disgusting barge even though I haven't changed in weight since I saw him. It just makes me feel like I'm so obviously ugly and unattractive. Also my mother met a girl at church and said she wanted to meet me. I thought this was overbearing mom stuff but the girl was cute so I messaged her on Facebook and said basically hey I don't want to force you to meet me but I would love to say hi at church. She said yes and I tried to keep hopes down and met her. After two minutes of chatting she grabbed her friend and said she had to talk to her. I feel like she just wanted to escape from the big ugly sea monster that she was talking to. I don't know why I thought I deserved to be with someone attractive at my weight. I just hate myself.

submitted by /u/theCommonSlaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mi1Bkz

No comments:

Post a Comment