Tuesday, April 6, 2021

So I'm fat and I used to rollerblade--would this be a good exercise for weight loss?

I'm morbidly obese--I'm a (almost) 27-year-old, 5"4 female, at 236 lbs.

I used to rollerblade and skateboard all the time when I was a kid and teenager. I still have a pair of rollerblades in decent enough shape that still fit, and I think I still know how to skate (last time I inlined skated I was 15 but I went ice skating when I was 24 and was fine but I also felt like ice skating was easier as far as keeping balance goes).

Would this be terrible exercise to take up? I don't do the gym because of the plague and I HAAAAATE boring exercising like walking, running, jogging, and biking unless it's on trails.

submitted by /u/rodentqueen94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dIVLEK

No comments:

Post a Comment