Sunday, April 11, 2021

To exclude or not exclude exercise

I have been using the Lose it! app now for about a year and I currently have it set to sedentary and have about a 1378 calorie daily limit. I am Female and around 198 lbs with a weight loss goal of losing 60 lbs.

I have created a exercise plan after speaking with my physician of 5-7 days per week of various exercises that equal out to about an hour a day of exercise not including my daily routines like cooking, laundry, etc.

I have been struggling with deciding whether it’s better to exclude or include my exercise into my total. It gives me the option each time and I am unsure if this will help or hurt me going forward.

If I could get some advice and guidance on this it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Sixxh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sarAvo

No comments:

Post a Comment