Sunday, April 11, 2021

How fast is too fast of a weight loss?

Hey r/loseit - F22 5’5.5 138lbs here. Looking to get somewhere around 128. I’ve lost about 20lbs so far, initially not doing too much exercise, but now I think I’m at least lightly active, sometimes moderately active. I do short runs, strength exercises, long walks, bike rides, really whatever I feel like that day making sure I mix things up and burn 500-700 calories on my Apple Watch 5-6 days a week with 1-2 rest days. I’m eating 1200-1250 calories, not eating exercise calories back. This week, not intentionally, I lost 3lbs. I know that 2lbs is the recommended, and I’m worried that I’m losing dangerously/too fast especially because I’m already at a healthy weight. Is 3lbs in a week dangerous or is this perhaps just a result of weight fluctuations? I weight myself only once a week, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Should I be upping my calories or eating some of my exercise calories back? I know apple watch can be inaccurate, I more just use it for consistency, but maybe I should be eating more based on the calories burned...I want to make sure I’m being safe here. I have a really strong will power around food so it’s easy for me to stick to 1200, but maybe I shouldn’t just because I can...

TL;DR: lost 3lbs in a week, is this unsafe?

submitted by /u/haventshookmyshadow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PXDtYB

No comments:

Post a Comment