Sunday, April 11, 2021

If you’re working on losing weight you’ve lost before, don’t be discouraged.

Weight loss isn’t linear. We’ve all heard that, right? I went from 195 to 153, and in the last few months I had gotten back up to 165. I am back down to 159 today! I still have a bit to go before getting back down to where I was, and really I want to get down to 145. It’s easy to feel like I ‘wasted time’ or ‘man I could already be there if I hadn’t gotten off track’. It’s easy to be hard on yourself and expect perfection- we all just want to get there already! Over time I have started understanding that it is baby steps and every day is a new opportunity to try again and keep going. I’ve been doing the same things I did the first time around- gallon of water, smaller portions, being mindful of the foods I’m eating, and going on walks. Trusting myself and trusting the process has helped me get back on track. If you’re struggling, I hope you can be kind to yourself today.

submitted by /u/atzgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uMb32J

No comments:

Post a Comment