Sunday, April 11, 2021

My body actively tries to fight my weight loss

I've been called fat and chubby my whole life especially by family members. I know that I'm not lean or skinny and I've always wanted to lose that last 5kg since i was in middle school lol. But honestly, I feel like my body is actively trying to sabotage me. I have to work EXTREMELY hard just to lose 2kg and then gain it back easily just with 1 week of not staying on my usual diet. It's always the same story, 2kg lost and then I start to get really hungry or whatever it is, I'll start to gain back and my weight stabilizes at this current chubby size.

I've tried upping my exercise regime but it only makes me lethargic so I'm trying to regulate my workout more these days. I'm fairly a lazy and clean eater with only a small window of eating period around 3pm-8pm. I track what I eat but I'm hardly losing weight, and when I do lose that 1-2kg, I'll gain it back easily....

I'm not sure what I'm saying here, it's 50:50 complaining and asking for advice lol.

submitted by /u/landamiaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mCJMNa

No comments:

Post a Comment