Sunday, April 11, 2021

23 Y M with a sedentary lifestyle looking to lose weight

G'day folks.Let me jump straight into it.I currently weigh 84 kg and i'm looking to lose around 17-18 kilos by the end of August with little to no exercise.

A little background- its always been a struggle as far as weight loss is concerned.I had always been below 75 kg(im 5'9) but off late due to work pressure ive gained all the fat.So here's what im on since last week-20/4 IF with only 2 meals a day spaced 4-4.5 hours apart.Calorie intake 1200-1300 calories.My BMR is roughly 1850 cal and my TDEE is 2100 cal.I had done IF before so wasn't difficult to inculcate in my routine.

I have two questions-first,my first meal is very carb heavy(with rotis/rice and a curry with it).As long as i count my calories properly does the macros or whether meal is junk or not make any difference to fat loss?Second,ive heard that with no exercise it would be easier to come from 84 to 74 but would be almost impossible to come to 64(which is my target weight) from 74.Ive got a stressful desk job in a startup,so the option of exercise is not really on the table(I can do the occasional brisk walk though).Will this kind of approach bear results?Any kind of help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/khurjabbbb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uMbx95

No comments:

Post a Comment