Sunday, April 11, 2021

Today I joined a virtual walking challenge to help motivate myself!

Hi all! I started my weight loss journey in Jan. 2018. SW was 169.3; my jeans dug into me and I was often out of breath just going up stairs/other simple exercises. My GW was 135, but I stalled out at 143. It was still a huge accomplishment, I know, but life got in the way and I crawled back to 156.

My healthy goal weight is 125-155, so when I saw 156, I got serious again. I've been serious about counting calories for the past 4 weeks now, excluding two weekends, and am down 6lbs so far (I'm sure a lot is water weight, but a pound is a pound!). My goal is to get to 135 by the time I start school again in August.

Last night I signed up for a virtual walking challenge to encourage me to go out on walks more often! I'm not counting my normal steps to it, so it'll definitely be a motivator to go above my usual activity level.

I'm excited and just wanted to share 😊

submitted by /u/little_blue_dino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mBbgmu

No comments:

Post a Comment