Friday, April 16, 2021

Turns out my best motivator isn't self-esteem issues or cute dresses, it's these fucking cramps

The title sums it up pretty well. I'm a master procrastinator and let myself go during a depressive period around late 2019. My weight has steadily crept up since until I've reached the heaviest I've ever been. Because I've moved back home I no longer walk as often as I used to and I barely leave my room.

I'm writing this while cradling a hot water bottle in my lap, waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. I'm not absolutely certain that weight loss helps with period cramps, but I do know that back when I walked 8000 steps daily in college, my periods were never this painful. So please take my small post of accountability here, fuelled by pure spite against my own uterus, and I'll check back in every month to see if I can get this pain to leave again.

My goals for the next month, when this week ends: 6000 steps daily goal, drink more water, avoid junk food, avoid caffeine at least 1 week before the next period. [SW: 170; GW: 150, 20F]

Apologies if this is a bit TMI, I just needed to get this out there to remind myself whenever I start slacking.

submitted by /u/tootiredtothink2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3acAgLR

No comments:

Post a Comment