Friday, April 16, 2021

After a month of eating only fruit for breakfast, tomorrow I am going to indulge in FAT cannoli pancake

For the past 34 days, I have disciplined myself to only eat fruit for breakfast. Previously, I would usually just grab whatever was convenient (and typically high in calories and processed). After a conversation I had during a camping trip, I wanted to consume what the Earth naturally provided for me. The first week was hard but it got relatively easier after that. I also came to love eating my beautiful bowl of fruit outside; I love the peacefulness from this experience as well.

Any who, I am down 8 pounds and while I generally do not allow myself to be rewarded with food for weight loss...tomorrow I am going to start my Saturday by whipping up my favorite, most scrumptious, most sexy looking cannoli pancakes with ABSOLUTELY no guilt (: Cheers!

submitted by /u/CurvesnClass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32lkTwf

No comments:

Post a Comment