Friday, April 16, 2021

Week 4: You knocked me down, but I got up

Hey everyone! o//

After a great start to the journey, I'm getting more and more confident with myself. I can pull this off, but it'll take time. My period really tried her hardest to get in my way. At some points she succeeded, and at some she didn't. So, here are the state of this week.

Starting Weight Week 3: 113kg (249.1 lbs)
Current Weight: 112.7kg (248.5 lbs)
Body Fat %: 55.1% => 54.7%
Muscle Mass %: 16.1% => 16.2%

My period threw me off a little bit this week. I caved into the cravings a few times, but I got some real helpful advise on how to deal with that yesterday. The upcoming month, I'm determined to explore new healthy snacks so I can make sure I got plenty around when the next period comes. Furthermore, I think I'll increase my caloric intake by 200 during my period. It could be that one extra snack or craving that I can satisfy with it. Better to slow down the progress, than eating is all away!

Even though I was on my period, I did manage to stay with my 16:8 intermittent fasting. I also did my two HIIT workouts this week, but walked only once so far instead of twice. But I'm not discouraged, today I plan on performing that remaining walk. So, I'm still getting all my workouts in for the week.

Last weekend, I also pushed myself by walking a 9km trail on Friday and a 6km trail on Sunday. The walk on Friday was hard and I almost had to crawl the last few because my legs (and groin especially) were giving out. Yet, I'm super proud of myself that I managed to walk it all without giving up. I don't plan on doing a similar walk anytime soon, but it was nice to push myself once to see how far I could go. Maybe in a month or so I'll do a trail of similar length to see how much progress I've made.

For this weekend, I plan to create a weight loss booklet, where I can put inspirational/motivational quotes for the days that I need to get myself back up. Also, I can put my plan in there for the long term. Right now, I'm going week by week, but I also feel like I need more direction in what will come down the road. And, of course, I can record my progress in there as well! So, many things coming my way, but I'll get there for sure. :D

submitted by /u/Sh4d0wPh03n1x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mRZGmV

No comments:

Post a Comment