Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Weight barely changed for 2 weeks

Hi guys, so started my journey about 5 weeks ago, starting at 236lbs/107kg and losing about 15lbs/6.8kg so far. The last two weeks I think I’ve only lost 2lbs/1kg, with barely any of it being this week. I’m just been calorie counting trying to stick around 1200/day - I’m aware this is quite low for some people but due to work etc I tend to have small snack for lunch then a larger dinner. I use a recipe box to plan my meals so everything is already weighed and calorie counted. Unfortunately again due to work I haven’t had time to do regular exercise, other than a 4km walk once or twice a week - I have pretty bad social anxiety so want to lose a bite before starting the gym etc . My job isn’t entirely sedentary either but not significantly physical either (just lots of walking about). Frustrated especially as I walked 4km 5 times in the week everything slowed.

I’m aware it natural for weight loss to slow down after the initial few weeks and I can’t deny that I do feel better and think clothes are fitting a tiny bit better. I guess I just want some reassurance that if I stick to my calories I’ll continue to lose weight, even if it is slower, because feels like I’ve hit a wall but determined to keep going.

submitted by /u/iffyeffu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dAkBI6

No comments:

Post a Comment