Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Weight loss goes smoothly for a couple months and then I start feeling physically awful

I'm a male (26, 6 ft, ~187) and I've been trying to lose weight on and off for a few years now but I seem to hit the same wall. I will slowly go back to ~200 and then think "I need to lose some weight and eat better". Then I do and I lose weight to right about 185-180 and then feel awful if I try and proceed any further.

I'm about two months in now of eating 1500 calories a day and it took self control but not much else to stick to it and lose weight down to 185, then the scale just stopped. Now the last two weeks I've stayed the same but I feel lightheaded, brain fogged, exhausted all the time, and I just want to sleep or eat. So now I'm thinking I have to cut my calories lower as I have stopped losing weight but I feel so awful that I am very unmotivated to do so.

This always seems to be where my diet drops off. I've gone down from over 200 to ~185 several times with relative ease but I've never been able to figure out how to keep going. Any thoughts or advice?

submitted by /u/davythenavy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aeDG0G

No comments:

Post a Comment