Thursday, April 15, 2021

Weight Loss Journey

I’ve lost 20kg since the beginning of my Journey and I didn’t realise the significant change in my body. I thought I slimmed a bit as people around me (family and friends I see very often) said “you lost a bit of weight”. And honestly I knew I lost 20 but I only dropped 1 size in my pants and shirt so it didn’t seem that significant to me. Also I realised that my love handles were shrinking as I could feel the bone (don’t know what it’s called, hip?). But otherwise I felt the same, only baggy clothes I had before became annoyingly too big. Anyway, yesterday I went to Uni and I saw 4 people (separately) that knew me at my heaviest and their reactions were very similar, “holy, you lost a lot of weight”, “bro you’ve been humming?”. There was a fifth guy that barely knew me, who recognised me later on and also acknowledged my weight loss which was very strange. Out of curiosity I just opened my mum’s phone to see the pictures she took from me at my heaviest during graduation etc. and I. was. shocked. No one ever told me about my situation, it was clearly getting out of control. Everyone family member I spoke to (separately) said that I wasn’t fat, because I was tall(6’4” 290lbs) but no I was actually off the rails. What really motivated me to lose the fat was not being able to find clothes that fit me, buying clothes was just like torture it would ruin my mood for a week and I would come back home with empty hands. My weight loss journey in my eyes is over because I’m trying to make this a lifetime habit, Although my ideal weight is 190lbs I don’t care how fast I get there as long as I’m enjoying going to the gym 5-6 times a week, doing cardio and being on a calorie deficit, I’m just trying to incorporate fitness to my life for ever. Sorry for the long read and for any grammatical mistakes.

submitted by /u/Sahalah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OTwCix

No comments:

Post a Comment