Thursday, April 15, 2021

(Update 1 ) Making good progress so far!

16M, Height: 6’0, SW: 268.8 lbs, CW: 253.6 lbs, Long term, GW: 205 lbs

Before I get started, I’d like to say that during the first month of my weight loss journey I weighed myself completely wrong. My original methodology of weighing myself was to do it before bed, but after some research(5 minutes on google) I realized that if I wanted to get a more accurate weight, I needed to weigh myself first thing in the morning, which is why, if you follow me, you might(or might not) notice I changed the number of my starting weight by 4.5 lbs. Thats all, here’s the update:

People in my life are beginning to notice my weight loss. My parents were the first to notice, more specifically, my mother, who I only see every few weeks. Both my dad and stepmom began to notice around the 12 lb mark, where they both commented on my double chin subsiding, along with my stomach as well. I’ve seen results, and I like it. I’m going to continue, but I fear that I’ll go back into my old habits as soon as I’m done with my weight loss or ditch it before then. My motivation is high, my hunger is surprisingly low, and I’ll keep going. That’s all, thanks for reading this. I’ll update every 3-4 weeks.

submitted by /u/Ok_Winner_3627
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uSTMov

No comments:

Post a Comment