Thursday, April 15, 2021

Weightloss Advice - Spin Class?

Hey,

I’m a 25 yo F and I weight 150lbs. I am vegan and when I went vegan (3 years ago) I lost 30lbs.

I eat plenty of protein, fluctuate between eating 1500-2000 calories of day. I do not eat fake vegan meat, cheese or other deserts. I also do not drink alcohol. (Just to give you an idea of my diet)

I’ve been working out (strength training) for the past 5 weeks. I work out 5-6 times a week for 1 hour.

I was on a 1400 cal diet for 3 weeks but had no weight loss.

I’m wondering if I should start going to spin class for 3 times a week to help me lose weight.

I’m going to try to eat 1400 cals a day again but every time I do that I don’t lose weight.

I don’t know if I’m eating too little, working out too hard or what!

I’m in advertising so I live a sedentary lifestyle but I manage to get 6,000-10,000 steps a day because I also walk my dogs for 3 mi daily.

Thanks got your thoughts!

submitted by /u/isayhitoalldogs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RvycYG

No comments:

Post a Comment