Thursday, April 1, 2021

Went for a run today...

SW: 222.6, CW: 183.0, GW: 170

So I went on a run today for the first time in about a year. At this point in my weight loss I LOOK relatively fit, but I certainly don’t feel like it. Last time I ran, I was huffing and puffing, exhausted, felt my whole body jiggle, and was desperately trying not to die while trying to keep pace with my fit girlfriend.

Today, for the first time in a year, we went on a run together, and I braced myself to not embarrass myself in front of her.

Well, off we go and I feel AMAZING, I was running circles around her, I felt like I could go forever, and I felt light on my feet and like an athlete again. It was an unbelievable experience.

When I look in the mirror, it’s easy to disregard the change, but man, I just wanted to share this personal moment of my run. I feel like a completely new man. I dreaded running with my girlfriend because I always held us back, and now I feel proud to run beside her.

submitted by /u/WtrReich
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PQCk4E

No comments:

Post a Comment