Saturday, April 10, 2021

What happens after a woosh?

After losing 47 lbs I hit a huge plateau. As in, no weight loss from January to late March. I tried everything.. making sure I was accurate in logging.. adding more calories, eating less, more exercise.. less exercise. I finally started adding more protein (I was very deficient) and then, holy crap, out of nowhere I had a woosh! I lost 5 lbs in a week.

However.. the next week... back to nothing. The next week.. nothing (actually a slight gain).

So now I’m stuck back in this horrible place of putting all of my mental and physical strength into losing and getting nothing in return.

Has anyone had this? I just want to give up, this is so depressing. I’m 30 lbs from my goal and I just go in circles. Even though I want to quit I just can’t let myself. It makes me so angry that I can’t do this, I should be at my goal weight by now.

Anyone have anything similar? I’m trying to add more workouts but it’s slow going due to various injuries.

submitted by /u/NopeMcNopeface
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mD0mwj

No comments:

Post a Comment