Friday, July 8, 2022

Advice needed!!

hey everyone, just a newbie gym-goer/ dieter and I need some advice, preferably from people who have overcome weight loss plateaus or people who have been training for awhile.

I (22 F 5’1” CW: 133 SW: 150 GW:115) have had a discouraging past few weeks. About 7 weeks ago, after eating at ~1500 cal per day since january with great weightloss success, my weightloss came to a stop. The scale began to hover between 130-132 lbs for the next 4 weeks, never breaking through 130 lbs.

Then, after reading many articles, watching youtube videos, and reading posts here, I decided to take a maintenance break for 2 weeks. I began eating at 1800-1900 calories for those 2 weeks. From what i’ve read, apparently after the maintenance break you are supposed to go back to your ‘cutting’ calories and your weight loss should resume.

The problem is, it’s been a week since i’ve returned to ‘cutting’ calories and i’m at 133lbs. Basically, my question is , am I being impatient? Should I continue to eat at 1500 for more time to see if the scale finally drops below 130 or should I decrease food intake?

Thanks for reading!!

(For reference, my weekly exercise is this: Monday, friday, saturday: 1hr weightlifting, followed by 1.5-2 mile run. Also 10-20 mins bike ride to the gym and back home. Wednesday, Thursday: 1 hour tae kwon do class at night. Tuesday, Sunday: rest days)

submitted by /u/hhennyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mCkKxN3

No comments:

Post a Comment