Monday, July 4, 2022

Gym experience overwhelming: How much exercising is enough?

Hi all,

To provide more information, the machines and non-equipment exercises are what I want to focus on for now, but I have no idea what type of routine/exercises I should be doing. Right now weight loss is my primary concern and I'm not trying to become muscular, just slightly defined I suppose.

Although I don't know what exercise machines to use there's a second problem that's more concerning to me; I don't know how much exercise is enough. I've watched/read a lot of testimonials from people who lost a lot of weight, and they discuss how going to the gym and having active days is important to the process of building muscle to make weight loss easier and to get toned. But rarely does anyone go into the length of time their gym sessions are, or how much of the time there is active vs. downtime between exercises. As someone completely new to the gym, I don't know the first thing about how long or intense my exercises should be. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated!

Also: I don't know if this information would be necessary or helpful to anyone reading this post, but I'm a 5'10 male, 28 y/o and 215 pounds.

submitted by /u/scottyv23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oZzRw68

No comments:

Post a Comment