Monday, July 4, 2022

I feel rejected

In January, I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic and took it as a warning to get my weight under control.

Since then, I have gone from 280lb to 196lb mostly through calorie deficit, cutting out carbs (which would be bad for my diabetes anyway) and cycling the 26 mile round trip to work on my ebike.

I'm still about 20lb over having a healthy bmi though, so I'm not exactly skinny

On the plus side, my blood pressure has returned to normal without medication

I was cuddled up with my partner and she commented that I was too bony and turned her back on me to go to sleep and I have to confess, I was hurt by this.

I'm quite proud of my weight loss, I've worked very hard and I feel rejected cos of it and feel like I have to stop on my journey and put some weight back on to make her happy.

I'm not sure what to do - we've been together for a very long time (and live together) and she's seen me through some really rough times and I love her deeply...

Rant over

submitted by /u/saigon2010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pj8zt16

No comments:

Post a Comment