Saturday, July 2, 2022

Realistically, can I lose 50 lbs without tracking calories?

I (21F, 5’7”, 200 lb) want to lose 50lb in the next 6-8 months, but I struggle with tracking on MyFitnessPal.

I typically track breakfast in my head, but by the time lunch (leftovers) and dinner (my parents’ cooking) roll around, I’ve lost control of the total. I’m not interested in weighing my food and becoming obsessive about it, but I think, “if I can’t measure every calorie exactly, why bother trying?”

I lost 30 lbs from Sept-April without tracking, but I tend to eat less and get more exercise when I’m away from home.

Any advise for weight loss without tracking calories? Especially when you fall into your teenage, lazy mindset while at home?

submitted by /u/hehehe1273
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KUO0Zly

No comments:

Post a Comment