Saturday, July 2, 2022

Time to recommit (35M)

Back in 2020 I lost 55 pounds. I went from 305 to 250. It was the best I had felt since my college years and I was starting to get attention from a lot of people complimenting my weight loss.

In 2021 I gained 30 of it back and I’ve been sitting at 280 for almost a year now. It was a rough year for me emotionally and filled with depressive episodes and life altering events. I was ashamed of myself for letting my weight get out of control again.

A couple months ago I met a woman and things were going well at first. Eventually we had sex, and in the moment I could tell that she was uncomfortable with my “roundness”. I’ll admit she was a little out of my league and soon after that she started becoming disinterested. It wasn’t long until she gave me the “it’s not you, it’s me” schpeel and a couple weeks later she was all over social media with a dude that pretty much looks like Thor.

This time I didn’t get depressed. I got angry and began focusing on putting my health first. I know it seems wrong to want to lose weight due to being rejected, but mentally I can’t deal with that shit. Ultimately I’m doing this for my health and not a woman, but this needs to be one less excuse for someone not seeing my full potential. I’m sick of the rejection because I’m fat.

These past couple weeks I’ve been eating clean and I’m back in the gym. I’m already back down to 270 and I’m not stopping this time.

Fuck being fat.

submitted by /u/the_boogiemane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4BzbLGj

No comments:

Post a Comment