Saturday, July 2, 2022

Negativity on Weight Loss Journey

Over the last few weeks my mother has made comments regarding my being over weight. She comments on the nature of my workouts and me not losing weight. She literally keeps telling me to go to a doctor because something’s wrong. Well I had it last night when she told me that I need to keep myself presentable. She also insinuated my husbands going to start being interested in other people if I don’t get it together. It’s like knocking someone when they are down. Why? It was just so hurtful to me. I’m trying daily and this doesn’t help. How did you deal with the negativity? Please give me tips because I’m still upset.

submitted by /u/tamikanic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6oZfeTg

No comments:

Post a Comment