Friday, July 8, 2022

Struggling to Lose Weight (21 y/o, F, 4’11, CW: 145 lb)

I am 21, 4’11 F, and a college student still figuring out time management lol. I starved myself for a weight loss challenge back in the summer of 2020—only to find out it was unsustainable. At the beginning of the weight loss challenge in June 2020, I weighed in at 129.9 lb, and dropped to 110 lb by the end in August 2020. 2 years later, I’m now at 145 lb and struggling to lose weight, realizing that my metabolism is way slower than back then. Some sources of exercise that I do is 24 Hour Fitness and OrangeTheory, but I’ve found it harder to work out due to knee pain especially with high impact exercises in OrangeTheory. Also, one thing about me is that I LOVE my sweets and I’m sure that if I were to cut out sweets from my diet, it would contribute to weight loss. I know I have some work cut out for me, but any tips on how to regain my metabolism back and advice on weight loss considering these circumstances? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Live_Conversation91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gfdlO7m

No comments:

Post a Comment